Moose Creek Estates is an incredible piece of Idaho real estate in the form of a gated community surrounded by National Forest on the Idaho-Montana border. The North Fork of the Salmon River runs the length of the property. Wildlife abounds in this exquisite setting. Lost Trail Powder Mountain Ski Resort is only four miles away. Find a beautiful recreational paradise as you enter the gorgeous Moose Creek Estates gated entry and travel Kokopelli Drive to what could be your home, vacation home, or investment property!
Luxury Mountain Home - Towering Pine Trees, Beautiful Mountain Views, Stunning Architecture, One-of-a-Kind Artistic Details, Koi Pond
Visit this Idaho Log Home for Sale with its ever changing scenic landscapes to appreciate the rarity and splendor of it all
Please Contact Me
Lot 6 Mountain Lodge
Enjoy mountain living in harmony with the natural surrounding in this exquisitely crafted Idaho mountain luxury log home for sale. Moose Creek Estates gated community has been magnificently preserved to include beaver dams, ponds and the North Fork River corridor / greenbelt running the length of this 2.5 mile eco-friendly private community. Located nearby are charming towns, casual & gourmet dining, and recreation from fishing / hunting to skiing.
Acreage - 5.64 Acres
Pricing - $1.35 Million
Formerly $1.85 Million
Taxes - $3790.02
Can be Available with 17 Acres
Moose Creek Estates (MCE) Color PLAT MAP
- Exquisitely, unique 4800 square foot luxury lodge
- Large koi pond in front yard along with other cattail ponds
- 4 Bedrooms include a main floor Master bedroom with walk in closet and lower floor Master Suite
- 3 Bathrooms featuring granite slab countertops and plate glass shower doors
- 2 River Stone Fireplaces with 48" fireboxes in each fireplace accepting up to four foot long logs
- Walk Out Basement - Large family room with fireplace, master suite and bathroom with 4' X 5' shower with 2 shower heads
- Main Floor - Spacious kitchen; living room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and custom bar; 2 bathrooms; 3 bedrooms; and mud room / laundry room
- No expense was spared on this frame / log home with rough sawn hickory wood floors, incredible 1 1/2" custom hickory cabinets, granite slab counters, English baked clay kitchen sink, high end kitchen appliances, and gas lights in addition to electric lights
- Iron Art complements the different fine woods used in construction of this home including the hand forged Quaking Aspen Tree Chandelier
- Custom Doors throughout home, all doors and house trimmed in knotty alder
- Roof - 30 year fireproof composite
- Frame & Log Home Construction - 2x6 frame with blown in insulation, 7/16" thick fiberboard inside and out, then 2x10 boards were textured like hand hewn square logs. They were put on inside and out and precisely matched with spacing between them of 1 1/4" that was then chinked like logs. This home has an insulation factor in the walls of R35 and ceiling R55.
- Massive main beams 1 foot x 3 feet x 65 feet fir gluelam beams
- More than 100 ton of river stone was used in the construction of the fireplaces and to surface all exposed concrete.
Click on picture to view more photos & details - This can be your home! If you like, let's talk.
Lot 2A - Idaho Waterfront Property for Sale Lot 2B - Idaho Mountain Homes for Sale Lot 5A - Idaho River Property for Sale Lot 10B - Salmon Idaho Land for Sale Lot 6 - Idaho Mountain Log Homes for Sale Lot 11 - Idaho Waterfront Property for Sale Lot 12 - Idaho Waterfront Land for Sale Lot 14 - Land for Sale in Idaho Lot 15 - Idaho Mountain Land for Sale Lot 16 - Idaho Mountain Properties for Sale Lot 17A - Idaho Real Estate Acreage Lot 19 - Salmon Idaho Real Estate Lot 20 - Idaho Fishing Property for Sale Lot 21 - River Front Land in Idaho Lot 3 - Idaho River Property for Sale Lot 5B - Idaho River Property for Sale Lot 10A - Salmon Idaho Land for Sale